Titan SD Climbing Stand by Summit
*DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THIS ITEM, WE DO NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING*
Everything you want in a tree stand and then some, the Titan SD is Summit’s roomiest climbing stand, with a bigger top and longer platform plus a generous 350-pound weight capacity. Made for the largest of hunters, the Titan has the same superlative design as all Summit SD climbers, plus an inch or two. Built for comfort and flexibility, the stand features a front climbing bar that doubles as a gun rest and a padded, adjustable seat that can be quickly moved should you wish to assume a standing position.
- Quick Draw® Cable Retention System- Summit's Quick Draw cable retention system securely locks the cable in place for fast, easy, and silent attachment to the tree.
- Dead Metal® Sound-Deadening (SD) Technology- This is where the "SD" in your climber's name comes from. Summit's Dead Metal technology keeps the noise down by filling in critical parts of your stand with custom-engineered expanding foam.
- SummitLokt® Structural Enhancement- Applicable joints are "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized.
- RapidClimb® Stirrups- RapidClimb Stirrups are comfort-engineered, adjustable, and designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform.
- Stand type: Aluminum closed-front climber
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Foot platform channels: Six (6)
- Platform frame size: 21" W x 38.5" D
- Seat frame size: 24.5" W x 39.5" D
- Seat dimensions:
- Bottom: 12" W x 18" L x 2.5" D
- Back: 12" W x 20" H x 2" D
- Seat type: Standard foam-padded suspended seat with backrest, adjustable height
- Armpad type: Three (3) 16” zippered armpads for front rail and side arms
- Tree diameter range: 8"-20"
- Attachment method: Cable
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System (FBFAHS) and all necessary hardware
- Includes two (2) coated steel climbing cables, RapidClimb® Stirrups with heel bungee, utility strap, adjustable backpack straps, umbilical cord, and endcaps
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak Country® DNA™