G-Flex Wide Target Launcher by Hamskea
For 3-D shooters or target archery where wind may be a factor. Recommended for limb actuated or fall-away arrow rest configurations.
With the serious competitive archer in mind, the G-Flex launcher contains elements that are tournament tested and podium proven. Made of durable composite material, the G-Flex launcher is a lighter weight option that won’t rust or hold bends like spring-steel launchers. No matter the weather, you can be confident that your launcher will be consistent even after a season’s worth of abuse. Featuring our patent-pending Gradient Flex Technology, the launcher has added strength where needed while still offering ultimate forgiveness at the shot. The thicker base eliminates the need for a backer plate when being used on a limb driven rest. From the thick rigid base, the launcher tapers down to a thinner profile at the arrow riding surface that is able to flex with the arrow during the shot. With the launcher being able to flex with the arrow during the shot, it is able to absorb the added pressure preventing the arrow from pushing itself away from the launcher causing inconsistencies. At the mounting area, the G-Flex launcher features a standard spacing two-hole design that is compatible with today’s most popular arrow rests while also featuring our Self-Centering Technology. By pairing tapered mounting holes with flush fit screws, we were able to increase the contact area of the mounting screw while also creating a centering system that will give you a consistent launcher position. This launcher is a great addition to your limb driven arrow rest but isn’t meant to be used as a fixed blade launcher.
- Durable composite material
- Reduces launcher oscillation and recovers quicker
- Not as sensitive to temperature changes
- Lighter weight than steel blades
- Gradient Flex Technology
- Thick Base
- Eliminates the need for a backer plate when shooting in Limb Driven.
- Eliminates stress fractures common with spring steel launchers
- Thinner Flex Zone
- Allows the launcher to work with the arrow and not against it by flexing at the arrow nodes during the shot.
- Counteracts any shooter flaws that could be put into the shot.
- Self-Centering Technology
- Standard two-hole spacing to fit the majority of rests on the market.
- Flush-fit screws pair up with the tapered mounting holes for increased mounting surface area and a repeatable launcher position.
- Thick Base