Selkirt Pant by Pnuma
The Pnuma Selkirk Pant has everything you would wish for in weatherproof hunting gear. Its waterproof membrane is incredibly breathable and warm without being bulky. Plus, it's soft, flexible, and whisper-quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent even in the harshest conditions, and that's guaranteed for life.
Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you. In extreme weather, comfort is measured by how dry and warm you stay. Selkirk's super micro-brushed Tricot outer fabric is deadly quiet, protected with DWR for water repellency, and features world-class YKK® waterproof zippers. The PnumaGrid™ fleece lining focused on your core warmth allows you to comfortably layer up or down as conditions demand. To complete the package, added protection from PnumaGuard™ non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on knees will protect your investment for years to come. And that's guaranteed for life.
- Athletic cut allows for easy layering of base and mid-layers
- Deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric
- Quiet softshell with DWR water repellent coating
- Fleece lining for mid-weight warmth while giving you maximum mobility
- Porelle® Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability rating: 16,000g/sqm/24hr
- Treated with Polygiene® StayFresh™ and Polygiene® OdorCrunch™ for enhanced odor control
- Two-way boot zips for easy on/off and venting
- Abrasion resistant overlays on knees and boot cuffs
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- Item weight: 32 oz (based on size 32x32)