Butte Folder Knife- CRKT
Named for the hills that surround designer Lucas Burnley’s hometown of Bend, Oregon, the Butte is a folding knife that takes styling cues from standard hunting knives. Burnley calls it a “modern classic,” integrating traditional looks with the latest materials and features - including Deadbolt, a first for a Burnley knife.
At first glance it appears to be light and thin, but this folder packs a punch. Once open, this folder is ready to pick on jobs more than twice its size with a strong 3.36" blade and incredibly sturdy Deadbolt lock. The thick steel liners and G10 handles provide excellent grip, no matter the conditions. The Butte is incredibly well-balanced and feels like an extension of yourself, making use easier and more satisfying. Burnley opted for a deep carry pocket clip that lets the knife ride very low, leaving little more than the lanyard hole exposed. When tradition and technology come together, you come up with an entirely new way to tear things to shreds.
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 3.36"
- Closed Length: 4.57"
- Overall Length: 7.94"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Green G10
- Locking Mechanism: Deadbolt Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.00 oz.