Axis 4MM Long Range and Match Grade by Easton
Industry-leading carbon AXIS now available in a 4MM micro-diameter. The AXIS 4MM Long Range is engineered with a specific 100% carbon-fiber layup for increased velocity. Includes Easton’s new Aluminum point outsert to boost both strength and front-of-center accuracy at long range and comes pre-installed with 4MM nocks.
All components are sold separately, unless specified. This makes it easy to customize with your choice of bushings, nocks, points, and vanes.
- Includes NEW aluminum point outserts (50 grains)
- Micro-Diameter 100% ACU-Carbon fiber construction, hunting arrow- increased velocity
- Reduced friction in flight and at impact to offer optimized FOC, enhance target penetration, and better accuracy at long range
- 4 popular hunting spine sizes- 250, 300, 340, and 400
- 8/32 4mm Aluminum half-out included for optimum hunting FOC
- 4MM Microlite nocks pre-installed
- Compatible with standard thread 8-32 broadheads and field points
- Made in USA
- Straightness: +/- .003″ [Match Grade: +/- .001″]
- *6 pack boxes come in 32″ stock length only.