Protac Rail Mount 1 Flashlight
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or an easy-to-find alkaline battery. Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or Dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode. TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe (factory default), high only, or low/high. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails– Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
- IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tailcap switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties