The all-new Mission Hammr is the perfect solution to growing archers. Our new Fast Fit cam technology offers half-inch draw weights for a wider range of adjustability and is quicker and easier to adjust than ever before. The Hammr adjusts from 17 to 29 inches to fit virtually all archers. Draw weight automatically increases with every draw length, ranging from 16-70 lbs. The Hammr’s cam system also provides an improved back wall for a more consistent anchor point and delivers efficient speed up to 300 fps. We’ve added a dead end string stop to dampen post-shot noise and vibration, and a newly designed grip that is comfortable for a wide range of shooters. With its compact 28” axle to axle length and mass weight of 3.4 pounds, the Hammr provides excellent handling and maneuverability.
- Axle-To-Axle: 28"
- Brace Height: 6-1/4"
- IBO Rating: Up to 300 FPS at 29"/70
- Mass Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Cam: HMR Cam
- Draw Lengths: Adjustable; 17" to 29"
- Draw Weights: 16 to 70 Lbs Adjustable
- Let Off: Up to 80%
Features and Tech:
- HAMMR Adjustability: Our new Fast Fit cam technology offers half inch draw weights for a wider range of adjustability and is quicker and easier to adjust than ever before. Draw weight automatically increases with every draw length, ranging from 15-70 lbs.
- Fast Fit Cam Technology: This highly-adjustable cam system features our new Fast Fit mods for outstanding performance at every draw length. It’s easy to adjust with just a quick turn of a screw.
- Refined Grip: The redesigned grip on the new MXR is thinner, more streamlined and ergonomic for consistent hand placement for reduced torque and enhanced comfort.
Note: All colors and options listed may not be available. This bow is for sale in store only due to restrictions placed on the dealer by the manufacturer. Call the Archery Pro Shop at 870-938-0090 for more details and current bows in stock.