Gen 2 Turtlebox Speaker by Turtlebox Audio
Just like the Gen 1 TURTLEBOX, the Gen 2 is LOUD, portable, waterproof and rugged. Get crystal clear, distortion-free sound at up to 120dB that you can easily carry with one-hand. Pair any two Gen2 Turtlebox speakers together to enjoy True Left-Right Stereo Sound.
PACKS A PUNCH:
- For its Big Sound, the Turtlebox is extremely portable, lightweight and compact—easily carried with one comfortable rubber handle. About the size of an old-school lunchbox and weighs about 10 lbs.
STAINLESS STEEL TIE-DOWN ANCHORS:
- Located on both sides of the Turtlebox for use with 1” straps.
FIVE-STEP BATTERY LEVEL LED INDICATOR:
- Works like a fuel gauge, you’ll always know how much juice is left.
CHARGE YOUR PHONE:
- USB-C Output makes the Turtlebox a portable power pack.
BLUETOOTH STEREO PAIRING:
- Wirelessly connect two Gen 2 Turtlebox speakers for true LEFT/RIGHT stereo imaging. (Please note that because of the upgrade to Bluetooth 5.0, the Gen 2 speakers will not stereo pair with Gen 1 units).
SOUND FREQUENCY CURVE DESIGNED FOR OUTDOORS:
- Sound that cuts through wind and travels distance outdoors.
MIC & AUXILIARY INPUTS:
- Standard 3.5mm. The microphone input works while playing music via Bluetooth.
STABILITY ON THE MOVE:
- Specially designed large rubber feet on the bottom AND rubber feet on the back allow you to lay the Turtlebox on it’s back—speaker face up, for extreme stability.
LED CONTROL PAD:
- Illuminated LED rubber control pad including volume control, play/pause and track skip
- Fully Waterproof & Dustproof
- Rated to withstand a water depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes
FCC & IC:
- Certified to FCC and IC Standards
- Duration: 25+ hours of music at easy-listening volume
- 6+ hours at max volume.
- 85 watt-hour built-in Lithium-Ion battery pack (9 cells)
- Fiberglass Speaker Cone with Rubber Surround and High-Efficiency Driver
- 1 inch titanium tweeter.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
- All Hardware is Stainless Steel for Corrosion Resistance
CLASS D: Powerful and Efficient
- WIDTH: 12 inches
- HEIGHT: 8.75 inches
- DEPTH: 7 inches
- WEIGHT: 10 pounds
RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMPERATURE:
- MINIMUM: 32º Farenheit / 0º Celsius
- MAXIMUM: 113º Farenheit / 45º Celsius