Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler - Desert Tan
Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
- Fatwall design extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost insulation pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the cord and virtually indestructible.
- T-rex lid latches heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Interlock lid system creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Doublehaul handles military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Anchorpoint tie-dow slots molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Coldlock gasket a freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Vortex drain system leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Neverfail hinge system two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Lipgrip handles stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Bearfoot non-slip feet prevent sliding to keep your Yeti in place.
- Outside dimensions: 16 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 25 3/4"
- Inside dimensions: 9 3/8" x 10 5/8" x 18 3/8"
- Empty weight 23lbs