Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler - Desert Tan
The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
- Fatwall design extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost insulation pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the cord and virtually indestructible.
- T-rex lid latches heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Interlock lid system creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Doublehaul handles military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Anchorpoint tie-dow slots molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Coldlock gasket a freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Vortex drain system leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Neverfail hinge system two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Lipgrip handles stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Bearfoot non-slip feet prevent sliding to keep your Yeti in place.
- Outside dimensions: 16 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 25 3/4"
- Inside dimensions: 9 3/8" x 10 5/8" x 18 3/8"
- Empty weight 23lbs
Keeps ice for days